Recently I have heard very similar stories from clients regarding their struggles with divorce and custody proceedings. I am putting together a list of interested people that believe they could benefit from a support group. The group will offer a platform for participants to:
- express feelings and frustrations regarding personal struggles
- establish a community support system
- create a network of peers
- establish positive productive solutions.
Through the guided facilitation process clients will receive information about:
- coping and recognizing normal and unique struggles with proceedings
- understanding stress symptoms
- managing reaction/response to better offer a meaningful solution
- receive individualized resources to help them through their transition time
This guidance can assist members in raising children that will be positive influences in the community for generations to come. To have a productive and meaningful group 3 members will be needed. Contact email@example.com to be added to the list or click here.